Please confirm that you are not located inside the Russian Federation
The link you have selected will take you to a third-party website. We do not control or have responsibility for the content of any third-party site.
1. Lie on stomach with involved arm hanging off edge of bed with thumb pointed out away from body.
2. Keep elbow straight and extend arm to trunk level while squeezing the scapula down and back.
3. Return to starting position.
4. Do 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
5. Add light weight as tolerated.
Courtesy of Tomah Memorial Hospital, Department of Physical Therapy, Tomah, WI; Elizabeth C.K. Bender, MSPT, ATC, CSCS; and Whitney Gnewikow, DPT, ATC.